Jumanne, Machi 18, 2014

Day 2 summary






Day 2 Training was better than yesterday "most useful" started with  learning on how to do reseach on topics:- president of sweden,top goals scorer in UEFA champions league, how high is mount evarest and so on.
I found nothing what i dislike because everything was fine,  I learn that journalist reseach via internet is very useful to me cause i will work on it when i will back to my Radio station. The reseach assingment i did  such was inflation rate in Tanzania, precision air profit,in latest annual financial report,what did Jakaya Kikwete say about elephant last tuesday so what should i say about this assingments was better i now know how to use links to find source of my stories.

For future, i plan to work and do my reseach stories more than i did before( in deep ) . 
















Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni